Deck Height (in) - 9.800 in.
Cylinder Bore as Shipped - 4.600 in.
Maximum Cylinder Bore Diameter - 4.625 in.
Engine Block Material - Cast iron
Main Bolt Style - 4-bolt
- Standard 9.800" and tall 10.200" deck heights available for stroker engines.
- Siamesed extra thick cylinder walls to resist cracking and improve ring seal (minimum .300" thick with 4.625" bore).
- Uses +.300" tall Gen VI style lifters. Modification for Gen IV style available.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures.
- 2 bolt front and rear and 4 bolt interior ductile iron main caps have splayed outer bolts for extra strength.
- Crankshaft tunnel has clearance for a 4.500" stroke crank with steel rods without grinding.
- True priority main oil system lubricates the main bearings before the lifters.
- Oil filter pad is drilled and tapped for an external oil pump.
- Lifter valley head stud bosses prevent blown head gaskets.
- Rear main cap uses standard oil pump and two piece seal - no adapter required!
- Mechanical fuel pump boss, clutch linkage mounts, and side and front motor mounts simplify installation in any chassis.
- Dual oil pan bolt patterns fit standard and notched oil pans.
- Coated cam bearings, freeze plugs and dowels are included.