The FuelTech PRO550 V8 plug and play harness is the best link between your FT550 or FT550LITE ECU and V8 engine.
- PRO550 V8 Complete Harness is a harness designed to install a FuelTech FT550 on mostly any racing V8 application. It comes setup for 8 EV1 injectors.
- It comes pre-terminated to suit a V8 engine with all relays and fuses for a simple 3 wire battery hook up and ignition power. It has a 37 pin firewall connector to make installation an easy task and with the modular construction, adding individual coils is as easy as connecting add-on harnesses utilising the built in output connectors. Each connector has its own label and the connectors and harness insulation is heat, moisture and oil resistant.
- It has most of the engine sensors pre-wired: TPS, hall and VR crank trigger, hall and VR cam sync, fuel pressure, oil pressure, wastegate pressure, turbo back pressure, coolant and intake air temperature, driveshaft and more.
- Comes pre-wired for our EGT-8 CAN
- It can be used directly with a distributor type ignition or with additional auxiliary coil harnesses to have coil per cylinder ignition such as smart coils or the FuelTech FTSPARK CDI unit with an additional harness.
- This harness is setup for two nano wide band o2 conditioners and two o2 sensors. You can also use an additional adapter for a dual channel Alcohol o2 with NTK o2 sensors (requires Bosch to NTK adapters).
- There is an INPUTS connector to custom wire up to 5 additional input channels for the engine or chassis datalogging (i.e. transbrake button, suspension travel sensors, input shaft RPM, staging button and much more).
- There are 2 additional OUTPUTS connectors to wire custom outputs like wastegate boost control solenoids, transbrake solenoid, dump and lockup valves, gear shift, nitrous stages and more.
*In order to wire the additional INPUTS & OUTPUTS terminated in this harness, you must order this harness with the optional mating connector kits.
Contents of Packaging
- 1 PRO550 V8 Complete Harness
- 1 Operation and installation guide