The FuelTech PRO Wiring Harness is the proper link between the FuelTech FT500 ECU and all of your sensors and actuators. This equipment has all the components needed to make a plug’n’play installation on an engine. It has all the relays and fuses needed for the system on a standard setup, a firewall connector to make it easier to remove and every connector has its own label. The insulation and connectors are humidity, heat and oil resistant.
The PRO8 is a harness designed for systems with 8 injectors, distributor and dual channel WB-O2 Nanos with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensors to run sequential, semi-sequential or multi-point fuel injection.
This harness also allows running COP coils (sequential or wasted spark ignition) or PRO-Nitrous setup through the Outputs connector, which has 8 generic purpose outputs.
- 8 injector outputs
- 2 FuelTech Peak and Hold external drivers ready
- Dual FuelTech WB-Nano O2 ready (8 injectors version)
- GM Style intake air temperature sensor ready
- GM Style engine temperature sensor ready
- 3 pressure sensor ready for fuel, oil and backpressure/another 0-5V sensor
- High output relays
- Humidity, heat and oil resistant
- Extra connector with 4 inputs and 4 outputs for generic use
Dimensions (in package): 20” x 20” x 5”
Weight: 7.25 lbs.