Peak and Hold PRO Injector Driver is an advanced module designed to control low impedance injectors at a professional level, featuring 8 channels, 26-way automotive connector and several motor protections levels in case an injector or connection fails.
In general, racing high-flow injectors use low impedance internal coils (with less than 7 Ohms resistance). That allows them to have a much shorter response time than a high impedance injector.
These lower impedance coils require a current control, starting with a higher current at opening stage (peak) and lower current when opened (hold), otherwise the injector can quickly warm up and burn.
With PRO Injector Driver it is possible to apply a higher initial current, allowing quick opening of the injector and then reduce the current to, in general, 1⁄4 the peak current.
Therefore, reducing injector’s deadtime (time between the injector gets energized and effectively sprays fuel).
- 8 channels
- 2 to 12 Amps (Software selected current, by channel)
- 0.5 to 3 Amps (Software selected current, by channel)
- Automotive connector
- Internal temperature sensor
- Fault diagnosis (CAN)
- Protection against high temperature
- Output for activating the injectors relay
- Aluminum case
- Allows firmware update through CAN
- Dimension: 3.54” x 1.77” x: 4.5”
- Material: Anodized Aluminum and Plastic
- Warranty: Worldwide 1 year
Part #: 3010008062